viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

CONDITIONALS

 

CONDITIONAL ZERO 

This conditional is 100% true   (cause-effect)


It conditional is compound for two sentences divided by a comma.

                 If + present simple + present simple/ or past simple

 Example: If i put water on the fridge, it freezes.
            
  --------- ---------------
                      

If I work too much, I get tired  

Negative form:

If it doesn't rain, the road doesn't get wet

Past simple: If the girl  went to the park, she bought an ice-cream






---  -- --




                                          
EXERCISES


complete the sentences, and choose the correct verb

                                  
    __ it , ___ use the

If you learned to    well, you make/made a delicious plate



                              FIRST CONDITIONAL


This conditional is a predictable  fact.

If + subject + verb (present) + complement

Example: If I miss the exam, Iwill lose the year school


                         



If he is busy, I will come back tomorrow

Present perfect 

If you have got a television, you will watch t.v every day.


EXERCISES  

Do the sentences according to the pictures.


                                               




                                                    
   



                                 SECOND CONDITIONAL

It is unreal 


If + past simple + modal verb ( would, cuold, should, shall) + verb 



Example: If I have money I would travel around the world
                                                                                                                            

                                                                                


                     




                                             Exercises   


Choose the correct form  


If I are/ were the I would/was be millonaire


If she eat/ate so much   I would get/ got a sick


If it have/ had  money,I would/could buy a mansion






THIRD CONDITIONAL

It conditional is 0% true  


If +  subcjet + perfect past+ objectsubject + would + Perfect tense  


Example: If he had gone to your house, he would have met your friends 

Negative form:

I had not , I would not

contractions: I hadn't, I wouldn't  


Example: If I haven't studied medicine, I wouldn't have worked as a doctor.


EXERCISES  



Complete and choose the correct form of the sentences .

IF I _____ written a  , she would have/has forgiven me 


If they have study/studied,they could/would have pass/passed the exam.







                                                                   









                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario