martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

PHRASAL VERBS




                                          Watch this video about Phrasal verbs.


EXERCICES

Use the following verbs (believe, fill, get, look, put, switch, take, throw, turn, try) and the prepositions (away, down, for, in, off, on, out)

1) Quick!  the bus. It's ready to leave.
2) I don't know where my book is. I have to  it.
3) It's dark inside. Can you  the light, please?
4)  the form, please.
5) I need some new clothes. Why don't you  these jeans?
5) I need some new clothes. Why don't you  these jeans?
6) It's warm inside.  your coat.
7) This pencil is really old. You can  it .
8) It's so loud here. Can you  the radio a little.
9) The firemen were able to  the fire in Church Street.
10) Does your little brother  ghosts?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario